1) So firstly I wanted to mention this gorgeous book "Capture Your Style". I just bought this for myself and I think it would be perfect for anyone you know who's into social media and wants to grow their Instagram account, maybe a good present for a blogger friend! You can get it on Amazon here .
2) A trio of body sprays. Body sprays are such a good stocking filler because they are cheaper than perfume and so cute! I personally love these ones I own by Ted Baker, in fact for Ted Baker do lots of cute gifts around this time of year that would be perfect! Here is a trio that are very similar to mine from boots.
3) Hats and Scarves. This is a good present for anyone of any age/ gender! I personally love receiving hats and scarves in my sack and since it is Christmas I think that everyone would enjoy it! Primark do some really nice ones that are quite cheap! You can have a quick look here at my mini primark haul to see the hat and scaves I picked up!
4) Slippers. Something else anyone would enjoy to have in their sacks! Slippers are very useful in the winter and could be a good present for anyone you are struggling to think of what to get them!
5) Pjays. I love getting a pair of Christmas Pyjamas! I don't think anyone would turn them down! I really like Primark and M&S for pjamas!
6) Yankee candle votives. If the person you re buying for loves candles Yankee votives are a great thing to go for! You can buy a few votives (Small candles) for under £10 which can be really nice since full sized ones are very expensive! Plus this way they get to try out a few different smells to see which ones they like best.
7) Socks. Always a classic, need I say more?
8) Nail polishes. This could be a nice one for people any age! I think your young niece to your grandma would love to get some nail polishes! (Or nephews and Grandads!)
9) A book. Another classic! Usually about half of my Christmas list is books anyway so I would love to receive another one! (Ps, if you are thinking about main presents a kindle might be a really nice idea too, or perhaps a subscription to Audible, an audiobook subscription account.)
10) A lip balm set. In the cold weather lip balms never go amiss and you can get some really cute sets. I really like this one by Nivia!
11) Chocolate! Chocolate is like the classic stocking filler ( you probably already thought of this one...)
12) A gift card. If you are really struggling, you can always bob £10 on a gift card! I honestly really like receiving gift cards it means I can get what I want!
13) A 2018 planner. If you're a savvy shopper you will be able to find a nice 2018 planner for under a tenner! I love getting a new diary or planner for Christmas! Like this one for £6.50 from Paperchase.
14) A scrapbook. Keeping with the stationery theme, a scrapbook might be a really nice present for someone whose creative! I love keeping my scrapbook and Hobbycraft do some nice ones for under £10! If you are feeling generous you could get them some washi tapes and stickers to go with it! This is the one that I have and it's £6
15) A colouring book. Also a creative present, a colouring book could be a great stocking filler! I have two colouring books and I would be very happy if I received another one!
16) Washing stuff. I'm sure you already thought of this but shower gels/ bath bombs ect make really nice stocking fillers! Boots have some really great deals on for example this Soap and Glory duo for £5!
I hope you enjoyed this stocking filler post! I hope I covered a range of items for different people or at least got you thinking about some good presents for people.
If you are a blogger doing blogmas, check out my last post here for some blogmas ideas!
Lots of love,