Hey guys! I hope you are doing well! Today's post is a completely spontaneous one as I didn't even plan to write a post today but the idea came to me and I really wanted to share! Today is national kindness day and sometimes it can feel like you are not doing enough especially if you are on a budget! So I thought I would share some ways to be kind to people that don't cost a thing!
1) Play games to donate! This is a cool website which you can play games and for every answer, you get right they will donate rice to world food program! A fun way to procrastinate while also doing something nice!
2) Volunteer. charities and organisations love to have some volunteers so why not do something nice by giving up some of your time!
3) Compliment someone. Everyone loves receiving a nice genuine compliment so for the next person you see tell them one genuine thing you like about them/ their outfit.
4) Donate blood. Donating blood isn't for everyone but if you are up for it it would be a great way to help someone!
5) Text someone and tell them you love them! It's so nice to receive a nice unexpected text and it's a great way to make someone's day!
6) Send someone a letter. Not many people send letters nowadays and I am sure the person receiving the letter will love the effort you have put into it!
7) Buy someone their favourite snack. This is a little gift that won't cost you much and you can really cheer someone up with it!
8) Leave a comment on a post/ Instagram. This is more towards bloggers. but you could definitely leave a comment on your friend's new selfie too! I love it when people take the time to write something nice in my post!
9) Ask someone how they are. This is something that might seem trivial but can really make a difference to them. Listen carefully to what they have to say too!
10) Make someone a cup of tea. This is a really small thing that will mean a lot to someone!
11) Donate your loose change. All change adds up and if you have got a lot of it why not donate it or pop it into a charity box!
There you are, a few ways to make someone's day!
I hope you enjoyed this post,
Lots of love,