1) The Secret Garden - Frances Hodgeson Burnett
2) Emma- Jane Austen
3) The Handmaids Tale- Margaret Atwood.
4) Clockwork Angel- Cassandra Clare
5) Clockwork Prince- Cassandra Clare
6) Clockwork Princess- Cassandra Clare
7) The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larrson
8) The Changeling- Middleton and Rowley
9) Frankenstein- Mary Shelly
10) The Girl Who Played With Fire- Stieg Larrson
11) The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest- Stieg Larrson
12) The Girl On The Train- Paula Hawkins
13) Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
14) The Accident Season- Moira Fowley- Doyle
15) Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn
16) The Bane Chronicles- Cassandra Clare
17) The Moonstone- Wilkie Colins
18) The Maze Runner- James Dashner
19) The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
20) The Death Cure- James Dashner
21) The Kill Order- James Dashner
22) Endgame: The Calling- James Fray and Niles Johnson- Shelton
23) Royal Wedding- Meg Cabot
24) Zoli- Colum McCann
25) I Capture The Castle- Dodie Smith
26) I am Malala- Malala Yousafazi
My favourite book is quite hard to pick but I am going to go for the Millemium series by Steig Larrson, I adored this trilogy it was quite dark and I would definitly say it has some triggers in like rape, but they were clever and very gripping.
My worst book that I read was Zoli by Colum McCann, I had never heard of the author before and although it was written well I found it difficult to follow and didn't really enjoy it.
Some other books which really stood out to me were The Moonstone which I thougherly enjoyed and would reconmend to anyone who loves a mystery. The Handmaids Tale, which I loved/ The Accident Season which was given to me to review was written beautifuly. I also loved Royal Wedding which was all about Princess Mia from the Princess Diaries all grown up. I loved that series as I was growing up and it was lovely to return to her world again!
What books did you read last year? Did you read any of these?
Lots of love,